three seasons and i have never seen kirk so awkward
if everybody got a free miniature animal at birth that protected you, like a tiny elephant or dragon, the world would be a better place.
write a book
You could call it The Golden Compass
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SHAVED RABBIT
Put a hat on it and ask it to bust myths.
every time i see that galadriel image all I see is
You have ruined my life now
it cannot be unseen
in the hallway today there was a hispanic girl making white people jokes and these two white guys actually fucking said “that’s racist. what if we were saying stuff like that about mexican people?”
and she just gave them this dry look and said “i’m puerto rican.”
- Topic: DIVERSITY IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
- Anthony Mackie: We’re in a day and age where kids deserve someone they can look up to. I’m very proud of Scarlett with what she’s been able to do with Black Widow, and how little girls can sit back and see that she doesn’t have to have superpowers, she’s just a badass. While being cool and a chick. And I like the fact that little brown kids can say, ‘hey, the Falcon is there now’, and little green kids can say, ‘the Hulk’s there’. Don’t want to leave out the Martians. I think it’s very important, and I think Marvel has been at the forefront of that, giving people the opportunity to represent every aspect of culture. It’s definitely something that was on the table, and on my mind when I decided to sign on to this project.
- Topic: FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT CASTING ON GROUNDS OF RACE
- Anthony Mackie: Superman, black would be the coolest dude in the world. Imagine Sam Jackson in a cape. Running around. That would be a good movie.
- I think what a lot of people don’t get is, these people aren’t real. If you cast a black dude as John F Kennedy, that’s wrong. If you cast a white dude as Martin Luther King, that’s wrong. These people aren’t real. The suits aren’t real. There aren’t really superheroes in the world.
- At some point in time, you have to steep yourself in reality and say, ‘hey, it’s not about what they look like, it’s about casting a good actor in the role. If you’re sitting at home and you can’t see a black guy as Nick Fury, maybe there’s something wrong with you.
when ur at the gym getting PUMPED AS FUK & ur phone dies so u can’t listen to eminem’s “lose yourself”
actual straight white boy problems: when people reduce a group of people to a label for biased assholes to make abusive jokes out of
dam bro… chill…. drink a protein shake….
Love's Fantasy by Prettiestinpink. Powered by Tumblr.